Friday, September 15, 2017

TO THOSE WHO SIGNED UP FOR THIS. . .

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/09/14/over-6000-us-troops-set-for-deployment-to-afghanistan/

You're gonna get what you deserve.

They don't call it the graveyard of empires for nuthin'.

The people are TOUGH.  I worked out, she didn't.  She beat me arm wrestling.  Tahara, an Afghan chick who was my buddy a long time ago when she lived in the same complex we did.  She also outran me in feckin' FLIP FLOPS.  I wasn't the fastest sprinter, but I was the fastest middle distance runner without a schlong in my PE class (Probably the whole school.), and I could outrun a lot of sausage casings since I used to run a lot.

I used to love to run.  It was almost like a drug.  Now, I'm too fecked up; though I could fix myself. However, my priorities ain't what they used to be.