Monday, November 28, 2016

Personal Rant

I wish the walls were stone, I wish the lights had a dimmer, I wish I were wrapped in a blanket, I wish I didn't have to keep getting up to refill the tay cup, I wish the news would update faster, I WISH I 'AD A FECKIN' AKASHIC LIBRARY CARD!!!!!!!!

*********************************************************************************

Oh, ye gods!  4000 miles away?  2000 miles away?  500 miles away?  Might as well be on Pluto if ya don't have a Lear Jet.

*********************************************************************************

Wish tomorrow were here already.  So sick of time. . .being a prisoner of time as Western life has it. Wish I were outside of time NOW!  But I gotta wait. . .to reconsolidate. . .and become my true self again.

Get back home to sit beside the one who doesn't wait.  The one who knows.  The disavower.   So I can get back to work and get some real shoite accomplished with no stupid limitations or compromises.