Tuesday, November 29, 2016

MARK PASSIO'S SITE

http://whatonearthishappening.com

This is in part a business page, but he gives a LOT away.  All the time he put into his vids for the sake of exposing the worst of the worst.  This dude is too cool for school, and I wish I could meet him.

My favourite Ex-Satanist.

I must say I do wonder about what happened between him and Anton LaVey.  All I've seen about LaVey wasn't too bad, and I don't know enough about all of this so I can't share Mark's condemnation of Anton, but hey.  Maybe being a hedonistic, pragmatic anarchist with a penchant for illusions was worse than I can imagine.

But until I get my Akashic Library Card, I'll hold off on my opinions.  LaVey did have some political views that disagree with me, but he also said a lot of things I agree with.

One day I must google:  Mark Passion on Anton Lavey.  Maybe I can find out what's the issue.

One day.  Maybe even later today.  I just have a bathroom to clean today.  Tomorrow, I'm shopping and slaving in the kitchen on a major project for about 3 hours, but it will be good eatin'.