Sunday, September 18, 2016

Personal Rant

Right now I'm feelin' like Sisyphus, Prometheus, Atlas, Loki, and Tartarus in their worst states, and Milarepa in a blender.  Running on a sense of sheer self-imposed obligation, and it's enough to drive one mad.  Such is life in the realm of perpetual inconvenience.

I'm feeling very hostile toward the world right now.  I'm also having a major schadenfreude moment, day, week from the news reports I'm reading.  It's all goin' down, and eventually I'll be goin' with it, but that means I don't have to deal with this disgusting cesspool any longer.

Gods, why do I always have to piss on the electric fence?!  Why can't I ever take the sage advice of the one who knows better than I?!

Oh well.  This too shall pass.

*********************************************************************************

Wish it would rain.  Some of the plants I am responsible for are NOT happy from lack of water. Neither am I, since more leaves are being lost than are growing, and we're losing shade.  I could throw water over the balcony, but come on!

Currently also due for major sleep deprivation, amongst other things.  There is a chance I may have to compromise my alleged scruples and work for an industry I can't stand whilst hoping the same industry dies if they offer me a 'real' job, and they might.  I shall find out in a couple of weeks.  On the other hand, it will be a useful source of information working there.  I guess I can consider myself a 'double agent', if it happens. (Muahahahahahahaaaaaaa!)

I am NOT in a good mood.