Friday, August 26, 2016

*Just Go To My Damn Sources*

http://ialreadygotyasucker.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-source-page-got-wiped-out-but-i-am.html

Why?  I dunno.  Slow news day?  I'm Busy?  Feeling lazy?  All of the above?  Maybe I'm sick of always doing doing this bloody post and this might be the last one that I just google plus over and over again so I don't have to keep posting a new one telling you to do this five times a week?

What ever!  You should be going here every day anyway.  At least that way you don't have to read the insults I dish out to you anymore.

However, my readership seems to have increased.  People LIKE being insulted or sumthin'?  I dunno.  Wouldn't surprise me these days where up is down, slavery is freedom, etc. . .

AND THOUGH THIS IS NOT A NEWS PAGE, IN ORDER FOR YOU TO WAKE THE FECK UP AND GET UNPROGRAMMED FROM YOUR IDIOTIC INGRAINED BELIEFS THAT YOUR MORONIC PARENTS AND SOCIETY INSTILLED IN YOU, MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK THIS UBER IMPORTANT RESEARCH LINK OUT ON WHAT'S MORE APT TO BE YOUR REAL HISTORY, AND BREAK FREE OF BEING ONE OF THE BRAINDEAD MASSES:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_tema.htm