Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Personal Rant

Ever read an article so stupid and so counterproductive you just wish you could unsee it?  No, I'm NOT blogging it.

This is the start of the longest ten days of my life.

How long is the tunnel?  Have I written another prophesy?  Do I interpret a former cryptic message correctly?

Hey, Ginger!  I would like another visit.  I would like more information.  Do you have the time to spare for me?  Or will you spare it even if you will you?

On the other hand, it doesn't matter, does it?  Nothing matters.  With the knowledge I have, I have everything I need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the near future, I wonder.  Will a greater majority be practising the 'Samson Option', and taking all they can with them being they have nothing left to lose?

Very near future.  Months away, if not weeks away.