Monday, September 1, 2014

SNOW CAT WITH THE RAVEN MANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So beautiful.  Refined.  Delicate.  Rare.  Potentially powerful.  A purr that consolidates.

Later.  Don't know 'who' you are, or what you are, and neither do you.  We may work together.  I may ask to break retirement for however long one project takes, but that may feck you up so bad that I'm not sure it's a good idea.

I don't know you.  You don't know me, either.  The latter will change, but I don't know if you are going to like what you find.   What was written of after the slightly modified 'reality' is no more, IF you even care.  I will also not risk destroying my 'base', anyway.  I have a liege.  I will not again dare to attempt ravaging what is destined.

Finally, I'm a self-contained BASTARD in so many ways.  Unreliable, liability with a commitment to one goal that nothing shall ever come between.

Well, maybe two goals.  And they are mine in under 300 days.

And I may wait. . .for a destined co-worker THAT MUST BE PRIMED!