Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Surprise! America's Allies Are Funding ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib8Vp9-_SSY

OK!  I wanna drop this piece of crap now, and you can do your own damn research.  I also read somewhere something about a popular uprising on whatreallyhappened.com.   We don't know what this is yet, but maybe it will backfire.  We shall see in time, but I have other things to check out other than these stupid bankster wars, which will probably increase as the weeks go by as the powers that think they are try to keep a stranglehold on their own illusory wealth which they only have because us idiots cooperated with them. . .some more than others.

Oh, I just have to add this that I just found.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Msf9py4Bdc

Profit, profit, profit.  The vile, repulsive military industrial complex rolls along. . .WITH the equally vile and disgusting banksters.

And another add-on that I just gotta add on.  ISIS A u.s. CREATION:

http://investmentwatchblog.com/isis-a-us-creation/


But come on!  How much longer can it go on?  How much longer before this system is completely destroyed?  It's already started, but when can things start to heal again?  When will we hit absolute nadir?  I don't think that will be this year, though it may seem like it already has for a lot of people now.  Just ask the Middle East and the Ukrainians.  I am influenced in posting this, though I can't remember where I found what influenced me, but I remember reading about spring of 2017.  I can't remember the month.  Before June, though.

If my bitch to find source is right, that's like forever, huh?  He was/is a sensitive.  I don't see how I'll live to see 2017 though, so what ever.

Well I can if I take a certain someone's invitation, but I don't feel like being a farm slave in an environment where winter is 6 months long, and most of those days are subfreezing.

I don't think the future here is worth fighting for.  I'm SICK of the limitations of this realm.  After I'm outta here, I'm  OUTTA HERE!