Sunday, June 8, 2014

REMEMBERING CATHERINE SCHELL

https://www.google.com/search?q=catherine+schell+images&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=32KUU5GnOIPioASewoCoCg&sqi=2&ved=0CB8QsAQ&biw=972&bih=500

Another chick who was to die for.

Sausage casings who were to die for?   In the looks department, David Selby.  Then there's a handful of others who I will not name.  I worked with one.  He was Filipino and he looked like a tropical angel.  I wanted to do a drawing of him, but he never gave me his photo.  My flatmate was also absolutely beyond gorgeous in his prime, but that was a bit before we met.  It's OK, though.  As far as mortal flotsam goes.

Well, then there was Sean; a Canadian inspiration who led me down the right track in a most unusual, often inconvenient way.  But hey!  It's all good now.