Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Learning Without Questioning in America: The Sunday School Syndrome.

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/learning-without-questioning-in-america-the-sunday-school-syndrome/

Huh!  I got yelled at for asking the 'wrong questions' in New Jersey at home.  I could write a book on how NOT to be a parent 'cause o' Christl Springborn/Hasic/Pistoria/Pastore/Kessler and one time crotch dropping molester 'to prove a point' that didn't work idiot Joel 'Vishnu Das' Michael Pistoria/Pastore.  Worthless slimeball garbage.  Both of 'em!  I can't think of two individuals who more than deserved each other to such a degree.  Glad I only had to put up with 'em at their worst for about 5 years.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But on the other hand, because of what those two mortal flotsam midden heaps put me through, I was inspired to lead a way easier life in so many way.   And for those days where I lived to work and did all the overtime, IT WAS WHAT I WANTED TO DO, SO FECK OFF!  AT LEAST I GOT TO BENEFIT BY A HEDONISTIC LIFE OFF WORK INSTEAD OF WASTING IT ON SOME DISGUSTING CROTCH DROPPING!