Friday, January 24, 2014

POO! MIKE RIVERO DISSED LES VISIBLE!

Here's his post for the day:

http://www.smoking-mirrors.com/2014/01/all-these-things-in-context-of.html

'All These Things; In The Context Of Apocalypse' is what it's called.  I'd really go there every day.

I personally am intrigued with the gay culture, but there is a dark side in there along with the straight culture.  Not that either really are a culture, but hey.  I LOVE being a fag hag, and have had tons of gay friends.  In fact, my best girlfriend is gay; and I'm not preferential.  Me and my flat mate admire chicks and pretty sausage casings together, and in fact so do me and my girlfriend.  All three of us are celibate, though.  I'm not gonna come down on Les for his article.  He has a point, but he missed something.  The straights are just as predatory, and just as vile.  Sex slavery goes big with Olympic and other sporting events.  Google it!

I'll probably be posting all of Les Visible's posts here from now on, since I don't trust you to remember to key him in without my prodding.