Sunday, January 19, 2014

Black On White Crimes, When Black Mobs Attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfQvQk-dMGQ

Quite a price to pay for our past and government policies, huh?  Look at the rest of the videos on the right, too.  And remember, NOT ALL BLACKS ARE LIKE THIS!

And it goes both ways.  Just try being black or Latino in NYC, or any other major city.  You get hassled all the time by the 'caged gerbil shooters' who are probably frustrated over the fact they didn't get a chance to pepper spray a squirrel today, or shoot a chihuahua, or comatose cat, or caged gerbil, or  what ever.

Gods, it is so stupid to hate someone because of their genetic traits.  I'd love to know how that moronic  concept started.

But I am a culturist.  That I admit.  On the other hand I'll talk to anyone without hostility as long as they don't try to interfere with my personal sovereignty.  Even a Wasabi. . .I mean Wahabi.