Thursday, November 7, 2013

Personal Rant

Been feeling like I wanna explode or something.  Me thinks next week is a turning point of things turning really dangerous in the u.s..  Of course I'm a 'reverse psychic', and everything I say seems to come out backward, but I wonder about now.  Between gut feelings and the news reports.  Also there's the fact that a couple of sensitives seem to share my thought at things getting turned topsy-turvy this month.  Glad I'm not in a big city, though I do have 'second row seating'.

Only a few more days.  Of course I'm looking forward to it.  Maybe I can finally get to the right side of the fence for a change.  Now for the longest 6 days of my life. . .

What blows me away is that people have so much power, but are way too stupid to see it and use it due to messed up priorities.  We never had to get here, but because of the above sentence. . .

The cultures who knew did end up getting destroyed by the idiots, though.  Then again, they were too good for this place, weren't they?

Time to envy the 'dead' is here!  ;O)

Maybe a dead giveaway is if all of a sudden all the major politicians, banksters and CEOs disappear for a couple of days?  Prob'ly won't be seein' nary hide nor hair of 'em again, huh?  And the 'caged gerbil shooters' are gonna find out they ain't in de club.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!