Friday, November 22, 2013

Personal Note To The Bitch

Well Christl?  Nice try.  I know the bait is out there, but I AIN'T BITIN'!  I HATE YOU TOO MUCH TO EVEN LET YOU TRY FOR ANOTHER CHANCE!  THE PRICE I PAID FOR YOU WAS WAY TOO HIGH TO EVER FORGIVE YOU, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHOITE!

AND MY REVENGE IS ETERNAL!  IT SHALL OUTLAST MY PHYSICAL EXISTENCE!  IT SHALL HAUNT THE PAST, THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!  IT IS FOREVER, OUT OF TIME!

YOU DESTROYED MY PARADISE NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE!

You'll never get out of my head, will you?!  You'll exist with me forever.  I asked for you, but now I regret you; you human bot fly.  I have regretted you for 45 years you feckin' Nazi cunt!  You can find out about this after I get to where I'm going; BECAUSE I'M GONNA GET THERE FIRST!   I'm also gonna block you.  Completely, totally, and all the way.  You are in exile of all that is connected to me!

You are gonna pay for the rest of your LIFE for what you did to me.