Friday, November 8, 2013

Anunnaki - Don't Watch This Film - 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w168ZV1XF0A#t=1338

Information connected to David Icke, Phil Shneider, and all said.  I've heard all this from tons of sources.  Weird, but. . .who am I to say it's garbage?  A lot of this is cross referenced in so many videos I've seen, though some of it not.  I heard the Ark was now in Ethiopia in another video, and all those who get near it die soon because it's radioactive, or something.  There's a couple of other things that don't quite mesh with the majority else I saw on the topic, but it's minor details that I can't even remember; and I ain't gonna watch it again to take notes.

I saw a video on the Coral Castle in Florida, and that was allegedly built via acoustics by one individual named Edward Leedskalnin who somehow was privy to this ancient, now arcane information.  You can google it, and watch whatever videos are on the page, read about it, whatever.

A lot of the less weird stuff can be cross referenced too, but will it come to be as predicted?  I don't theenk so.  Looks more like everything is destined to fall apart.