Monday, September 7, 2020

SEPTEMBER 6, 2020

A Gateway?  A HAARP Day?  Hottest day in history for this locale.  It was miserable.

Tiers.  Levels.  Stratum.  They obsess me.  I just passed the worst.  Just finished trekking across the Sahara in analogy.  Now where am I?  Coso Range?  Not quite as bad as the Sahara.  What next?  Kansas pastures?

All analogies.

I feel like I'm still in the land of Bladerunner, looking for a road that leads to a land that makes Butchart Gardens seem like a slum; where every fruit tree in existence can be found, along with veggies growing for the taking, and crystal clear, cold water that you can actually drink without filtering; but it is fenced off, and the Gate Keeper has to let me in.  How long before I reach that boundary?

I dunno, but every day; I'm closer!

But today is miserable, too.  Almost as bad as yesterday.  Almost!