Wednesday, August 5, 2020

SHOULD I CALL THIS 'WTF?????????????' OR TIME TO 'STEP ON SOME FROGS'? SOME PARADOXES GIVE ME A HEADACHE

OK!  I read the Kybalion, the Kolbrin, the mostly incomprehensible Nag Hammadi, am working on The Book of Enoch and. . .basically they imply life's a bitch and then you die.  Yet in the Kolbrin it says, "Enjoy life, and live it to the fullest," despite the fact this is not the most desired locality to be in.  (I'd rather bitch about what a vile place this is, myself.  I am also getting a lot of enjoyment over  watching all that is right now falling apart.)  WTF??????????  The books also promote breeding, so that more can be imprisoned in this realm of the demiurge, who is not exactly the nicest of entities.  'The demiurge called:   Saklas, Samael, Yaldabaoth, and Hell know what else was a mistake created by a rather reckless Sophia.   Sounds like Enlil or the O/T god. 

Then again, I remember begging to come here before I got here due to ego issues, and I'd like to hit my past self with a two by four or a pick axe or a baseball bat for doing that and ignoring the advice that I'd regret it, and don't have a good track record here, which was an accurate prophesy. 

Then we have the Cathars.  Ideally a very humane group who were vegan, except for fish; if that legend of them eating fish is really true.  It is said they could eat fish because they allegedly thought fish reproduced asexually, and I don't think they were that ignorant; and I personally don't think it makes sense that they would eat fish.  To them, breeding was a sin.  DO NOT FEED THE DEMIURGE!!!!!!!!  That makes way more sense to me, considering that this realm is a disgusting cesspit compared to the Otherside.  I am aligned with the Cathars, though I can't call myself a Cathar.  They're supposed to by nice, and I'm a complete arsehole.  I also don't follow their diet.  Like HELL I give up my diary and eggs.

As for breeding, I personally couldn't see me throwing my hard earned income, time, body, sleep time, statistically lower stress life, other resources or basically whole life away on some vile thing that I'd have to clean up after many times a day in its initial stages, to be followed by being a germ factory, then a financial black hole when it hit its teens.  Thanks, but no thanks.  I was masochistic enough to go one last round in this HELL HOLE, but not masochistic enough to deal with a 18 year old jail sentence.  Not to mention I think the concept of bein' preggers is absolutely disgusting.  Dude!  You look like you just ate an entire water mellon in one bite!  Not to mention the discomfort and pain involved when you finally eject the little parasite.