Thursday, July 30, 2020

UPDATE ON WHAT TO READ FOR THE SPIRITUALLY INCLINED.

THE KYBALION
THE KOLBIN
THE NAG HAMMADI
THE BOOK OF ENOCH
ENUMA ELISH


Actually, you may wanna check out The Satanic Bible; too.  The 'QUESTION EVERYTHING' concept is there, and it's a good policy to follow.  After all, The Kolbrin implies animals have no souls, and that's a crock o' shoite.  Everything also seems to say BREED, whilst also advising to renounce the earth and everything in it; because it's flawed, and be in the world and not of it.  It is also said this realm was created by the demiurge, so WTF?  I'll go with the Cathars, and say it's a sin to breed; since you're feeding the demiurge.

Of course I personally refused to breed since I consider crotch droppings to be inconvenient, annoying, time and resource consuming little parasites that would make a better stew stock they day they're born as opposed to the drain they are; though opinions may vary.  I just wish I'd never have to see or hear another one again, but I'm gonna have to wait until I'm off the planet for that.  NOT ON MY DIME, NOT ON MY TIME WILL ONE OF THOSE INFERNAL DAEMONS BE IN MY LIFE!