Friday, July 17, 2020

LINK TO THE DRUG KNOWN AS THE KOLBRIN, ONE MORE TIME.

https://archive.org/stream/TheKolbrinBible/The%20Kolbrin%20Bible_djvu.txt

It is wrong on the account that animals are soulless.  They are souled.  Every thing that live is souled, including members of the Deva Kingdom, which may not even appear living to you.  All is composed of atoms.  All vibrates at different rates.  Does each atom have sentience?  Maybe.  It is said by some all is 'alive'.

I also don't agree with the gender role stereotype.  You are what you are, and why go against you're innate nature.  I like being the captain of my fate, so why should I become some well kept house servant to some sausage casing?  I also can't stand being around crotch droppings, and the concept of being pregnant makes me wanna lose my lunch.  I think breeding is unpragmatic and downright STOOPID!  Unless of course you like added stress, no discretionary time, a way lower standard of living, not enough sleep, extra work, extra errands. . .  If that be the case, that's your problem; and you're NOT GONNA LIVE WITH ME EVEN IF I COULD AFFORD YOU TO! 

After all, I'm aligned with the Cathars, and I've got my standards.  To them, breeding is feeding the demiurge; thereby being a sin.  It goes beyond that for me.

One thing.  All in existence is from the same Source, so all is equal.  Bedbugs included, but if I ever see another one; I'M STILL GONNA KILL THE DAMN THANG!!!!!!!!!  Then there's crotch droppings.  I think I'd rather have another bedbug infestation.