Thursday, May 7, 2020

SAW A WOO WOO VID ON THIS FLU AND WHAT IT'S RESULTED IN

Slum clearance, and it's allegedly supposed to backfire on those who made it.  From all the research I've done, it seems to be a u.s./chinese collaboration.  Patents (More than one.) are u.s., and Chiron was listed, though in a vid with different pics, but the same narrator, it was misspelled as Kyron, which is how Chiron is pronounced.  There were european and chinese names on the patent, designating those who worked on it.

There is a battle going on, and theoretically if there is any truth to this video (which I refuse to post), the wrong side of history has less than eight months to act with impunity.  And I am ready to explode with anticipation.  I'm fighting the only way I can, which is spreading information on the net.  I'm no good for the front lines.  I'm also no good arrested or cited since I have very little money.  Just enough to get by.  (I'm always broke by the next pay period.)

Some things with the video, past experiences, and things I think about this realm just have me banging my head against the wall.  I don't think I'll post that, either.  I don't have time for a 20,000 page essay.

List of links:

https://www.google.com/search?q=chiron+patent+of+covid19&oq=chiron+patent+of+covid19&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.10399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Links I've saved:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10130701B2/en

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/patent/US2006257852#section=Primary-Patent-Identifier






Patent inventors for Chiron:

CHIEN DAVID [US]
DONNELLY JOHN [US]
GREGERSEN JENS P [DE]
HAN JANG [US]
HOUGHTON MICHAEL [US]
KLENK HANS D [DE]
MASIGNANI VEGA [IT]
POLO JOHN M [US]
RAPPUOLI RINO [IT]
SEO MI-YOUNG [KR]
SONG HYUN C [US]
STADLER KONRAD [AU]
VALIANTE NICHOLAS [US]
WEINER AMY [US]