Saturday, January 27, 2018

Personal Rant

I think Gal Gadot is uber cool.  I also think she's about as close to perfect as you can get, along with Rachel McLish, Tina Turner, and Joan Jett before she had her cheek implants.  Oh yeah!  And David Selby in his prime.  Is there a prettier sausage casing on the planet?

Maybe not, but I've worked with one who measured up.  Michael Pajaras, I think his name was.  Last name.  Or was it Pajaros?  I dunno.  It was a long time ago.  Filipino dude who looked like a tropical angel.  It took me a while to figure out what gender he was.  He was incredibly beautiful.  If he'd given me a picture of himself, I would have put it on my gallery, and he would have been my "Ronin Sakanashi", even though his eyes were on the wide side.

And then there's the young Richard Penniman, Jimi Hendrix, and Bruce Lee.  I dinna gie a shite what colour ya are.  Purty is purty is purty.  There's many others, of both genders, but I gotta go to work in 45 minutes.