Monday, January 8, 2018

Loving It!

Been raining all day nonstop, and it is now night and still pouring.  Will Oroville Dam be plastered this year?  I think they tried and failed last year with geo-engineering.  Glad I have the night off.  Almost time for anither cup o' tay.  It is coming down HARD, and we are in one of the few warm spots in the u.s..  I'm kind of gloating over Talbott, TN, and Carthage NC.  May the two former banes of my life who live there have fun in the subfreezing temps.  I might step out on the front walkway with my tay.  We're getting some really nice cloudbursts, and even at 10:30ish PM, it is NOT that cold.  I might walk to the front and watch the river of the gutters.  Will the pool overflow tonight?  Or does it have a safety valve somewhere?

I dunno.  I think I'll nuke my water now.

*************************************************

Glad I'm not driving in that.  I love the rain, but driving in it does NOT mow my lawn.  The street gutters aren't that bad, but I don't know about the pool.  I do know I'm glad I don't live next door.  They've got a pond in their driveway.  Think I'll stay up a while since I'm supposed to be up at this time tomorrow, and I have a full shift with possible overtime; which is kind of unusual for a Tuesday, but the restaurant had a HUGE party on Sunday and my boss said they royally messed up the floor upstairs.  The restaurant must have cleared $30,000 just on that party.  It was hosted by a very cool company that sells some of the best tay on the planet.