Saturday, November 18, 2017

SECRET US-BACKED DEAL ALLOWED HUNDREDS OF ISIS FIGHTERS, WITH TONNES OF WEAPONS AND AMMUNITION, TO ESCAPE RAQQA



A reminder that daesh is u.s./israeli.


Also, the media is really whamming Muslims.  Half my ancestry is Muslim, and they are NOT all psychopaths.  Neither are all Middle Easterners.  I've know enough of them, unlike most u.s.ians.

I ain't gonna say 'americans'.  Mexicans, Peruvians, Argentinians are also 'Amricans'.  Everyone in my hemisphere are Americans.  The continents are NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA!

Sheesh!

Hairsplitting over technical technicalities.

Spread, huh?

FOR THE WORLD TO LIVE, THE u.s. MUST DIE!  (Along with israel, vatican city, england, and ksa may be on its way out now, so. . .  The name may not change, but I approve of what Mo bin Salman is doing. . .so far.