Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Nice Try, Christl

I ain't takin' the bait.  I don't farcebook anyway, and I ain't gonna start.  You and the past can stay where you are, along with a few others.  I know you won't read this, since I don't think you'd know where to start.

But just in case you do via your fourth crotch dropping, here's to you:

https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v3/player.cfm?type=single&songid=2309500&q=hi&newref=1

It's bad enough you still live in my head.  I wish I could forget some times, despite the fact you've provided some pretty good inspiration.  After all, the song is still in the top ten on Soundclick, and it's been up many years with very little promotion.

And I trashed you in my book series too, ya TWAT!!!!!!!

See ya on the Otherside, for worse or for better. . .maybe.  After all, we both signed the contract; which I now muchly regret, huh?  I just hope I get there first.  Maybe my lovely 'T.P.' will somehow intercede and stand between us meeting.  And no, that does not stand for 'toilet paper'.

Damn, we are so much alike in the worst possible ways.  Gods, I'm glad I didn't end up a bleedin' breeder cow; much thanks to you.  Yes, there was a cloud in that silver lining.

As you can tell, I still think about you.  NOT IN A GOOD WAY, BIOTCH!!!!!!!!