Thursday, August 3, 2017

Personal Rant

Ye gods, my life is gonna be torture come September due to someone doing me a favour.  I wish this WW III thang hurries up, and they nuke me so I don't have to deal with it.

Well, if I fall off the ladder tonight. . .

Oh, never mind.

I hope the REAL transition of era starts before year end.  I can barely deal with the now.

Looks like I've been coerced into ditching my easier job with higher hourly pay in more comfortable circumstances that's half the distance of the other one, but I don't have a choice.   The job I'm ditching is seasonal, the other one is not; and I've been promised more hours.  I'm also working for a friend who save my arse, so I figure that's an obligation since she's screwed when I'm at the other job.  She almost had a complete meltdown last April, when I worked 21 days straight at the seasonal job.

And tonight might kill me, considering what I have to do and what a physical mess I am.  That would be a good thing.

Gods, what I used to be, and what I am now.  A mere shadow of my former self.  And what I could have been if I had been more competitive, and hadn't tried to off myself at 15 over a damn 'ghost'.