Thursday, July 6, 2017

Hey! It Killed My Mechanic Buddy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4669152/Chemotherapy-cause-cancer-SPREAD-new-study-says.html

Chemo, that is.  If he'd listened to me, he'd probably still be alive.  The dude who he left his business to, his best mechanic is just as cool, though.  Yesterday I called him up before he was even open, he said bring the car down; and he fixed it on the spot.  He didn't even charge me since it was a three minute fix.  Brake lights wouldn't go off even when the car was turned off.  He knew the problem right away, got his wrench, and I was off.

WILL THE READERS OF THIS BLOG KINDLY SPREAD THIS LINK AS FAR AND WIDE AS POSSIBLE?

Wait a minute.  I'm a misanthropic isolationist who wishes to see you all nuked to the high heavens.

Never mind.

Or not.

No, seriously.

SPREAD!!!!!!!!!