Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Personal Rant

Had a dream a long time ago that wasn't a dream.  I asked a question and the answer was either a lie, or encrypted because I couldn't handle the truth.  If I decoded the code, I'm outta here by 8/1/17.

I remember something from 'lightbulb' on Surfing The Apocalypse, a few years back.  He said some major astronomical/astrological event was supposed to occur this month (April, 2017), but there was no clue on what it meant.  I keyed some stuff in, and I find now the date of the occurrence is the Autumnal Equinox of 2017.  Did I switch universes, or did someone feck up?  'Lightbulb' may have quit posting, though he was damn good at earthquake predictions based on astronomical/astrological formulas.

Does it mean anything at all?

I read a prediction the healing of the planet is gonna be underway starting 2020.  More hopium?  I dunno.  I don't know shoite.  Well, I only know what my gods want me to know, and I was told everything would work out.  I don't know what that means, either.  Well, other than 'go with the flow'.

After the war starts, really think it's money and precious metals that are going to save you?

It's not.  Knowledge is what's gonna save those that have it.  I also know who is going to survive if their turf isn't destroyed.  I'm gonna let you figure that out yourself.  If I was any of them, I would NOT welcome outsiders.  All the outlanders would be, is liabilities who are better off shot dead.

Cheap meat for the stew pot, too.