Friday, September 4, 2015

Personal Rant

So many countdowns to times that never came.  Will this time be different?

Waiting for. . .

September 15
October 20
October 31
November 3
November 5
December 31 to see if I'm still here and what I will be if I am.

Keep track of everything but the last date.  See if your 'Spidey Sense' starts to tingle, or whatever.  September 15 is (allegedly) the start of Phase 3 of Wave X.  I didn't notice shoite during Phase 1, but now. . .that's another story.  We are in Phase 2, for those who have not been keeping track.

And who feels this is a fascinating month?

Les Visible
RMN's Hermese Trismegistus
RMN's Valiant
STA's Younge

Others say nothing.  I wonder why????????

And the systems are falling apart big time.  Keep my sources up, and pay attention to CNN Money!

WILL WE GET A KNOWCK ON THE DOOR BETWEEN OCTOVER 31 AND NOVEMBER 5?????