Tuesday, September 1, 2015

MORE ON WAVE X

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=26542

If you remember what you are, I'd pay attention to this.  Follow Simon Atkins on Twitter.  I've noticed a few different things about myself, though the 'changes' are mild and no breakthroughs have occurred, though I'd like to lick the nose of a cat who put the breaker on me when I was on the verge of a little something.

I don't think I'll post any more information on that.  Sometimes it's wise to be a bit discreet.

A very wise, 'ranked' cat.  A 'familiar', really.  Beautiful little 'cheetah' who came to us on a Samhain in royal colours after I did a Samhain Eve ritual.  I woke up with her on the futon.  My flat mate said, when she met him, he opened the door for her, and she came right in.  She opened the kitchen cabinets, move the blinds out of the way with her paw to see outside, all kinds of things.  She's somewhat of a healer, too.

We called her Cailleach (CALL-yach, the ch being a hissy, glottal stop ending.), and it's a name she deserves.  All the cats we take/took care of are/were pretty awesome, though.  Well, they still are.  It's just they're not with us anymore.

MOVE FORWARD!   EVOLVE!  GO HOME, WHERE YOU BELONG!

Just don't take my road, since I collectively hate y'all!