Saturday, September 5, 2015

Have You Bothered to Tell Your Infernal Crotch Droppings That They Have No Future?

http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-and-politics/2015/09/have-you-bothered-to-tell-your-children-that-they-have-no-future-2478208.html

So tell them now so that they can hate you for the rest of their lives for having them in the first place.

Actually, based on my sources; this article is NOT the reason why MOST will not have a future.  Most will be killed by what' coming in the next three years, but those that survive will have fun rebuilding a REAL civilisation.  Hard work, I don't think it's worth effort, but that's just my opinion.  After all, I'm a decrepit 53 year old and this is beyond me.  I've don my time, and I'm ready for parole from the sentence of life, ya know what I meeeeeeeeeeean?

AND I'M NEVER COMING BACK!  NO MATTER HOW GOOD THIS PLACE GETS, IT'S TILL A PIECE OF SHOITE COMPARED TO THE OTHERSIDE!!!!!!!!