Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Escalating Violence In America: Misdiagnosing The Problem

http://rinf.com/alt-news/editorials/escalating-violence-america-misdiagnosing-problem/

The biggest problem of all is GOVERNMENT!  Montserrat and Barbados would be killer places to live if it weren't so hot, as far as I'm concerned.  For me, anyway.

When I was in North Carolina in the late 70s, I went to high school for a few months.  I had no problem with the black folk.  However, I was disgusted with the bigotry of the honky-gringo-crackers. I hung out with the jungle bunnies of my math class.  They did better than I.  I was put in a class that was too advanced for me. The blacks in that class were smarter than me, and some of them had IQs that went off the Mensa scale.  I remember a Roscoe Turner who aced everything with ease, but ye gods what an attitude he had.  When talking to him, he seemed to deliberately hide his intelligence.  Was it for self-protection, or what?  I knew a systems analyst in Texas who was the same way.  He could fix anything fast, but he came off as a happy-go-lucky who didn't care about anything.  Gods, and a former housemate. . .journeyman carpenter who was also a car mechanic who could diagnose and fix everything.  Oh, and boy could he cook!  He had no ego to speak of.  Life handed him a rough plate.

If they're still around, I wish them all the best.

And wasn't this one one o' the purtiest sausage casings you ever did see?

https://www.google.com/search?q=muhammad+ali+pics&sa=X&biw=960&bih=474&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ved=0CDYQ7AlqFQoTCIT9hc3v2McCFUg0iAodLWcELg

Also as sharp as a Damascus blade!

WE ARE ALL THE SAME SPECIES, CAPABLE OF THE SAME ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN THE RIGHT ENVIRONMENT!!!!!!!  Except for a sausage casing outrunning Usain Bolt, or a chick outrunning Flo-Jo.