Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Personal Rant

Another piece of the puzzle has come together.  I listened to someone for information, and he ended up preaching to the choir.  I also know there are a few unfinished ends I should seal up, but I REFUSE!

I disavow what I am, and who I came from.  I choose to serve those who I have been working for thirty odd years, and the rest CAN GO TO HELL!  I HAVE NO USE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF RECONCILIATION!

I also know from my three week work stint that didn't work out, why I don't want anything to do with the hoi polloi.  But for rare exceptions, they are nothing but a liability.  I prefer the company of those who DIDN'T TAKE 'THE FALL'!   THOSE WHO HAD THE BRAINS TO REALISE THINGS WITHOUT BEING THE IDIOT THAT I AND WHAT WAS MY KIND WAS.  THOSE  WHO WEREN'T DETERMINED TO EMBRACE THE STUPIDEST MOVES IN EXISTENCE FOR THE SAKE OF EVOLUTION WHERE ONE HAS TO DEVOLVE IN ORDER TO EVOLVE!

Those who occasionally save us from ourselves. . .though I don't know why.

Will I join them?

Probably.  Despite that part of me wants to walk away from everything that I have known, except for the small handful that kept me going and that have never let me down anywhere, anytime!  Those who were my inspiration and my driving force.  I hope I did you right!