Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Police Officer Gets Beatdown While People Watch And Record The Incident

http://xrepublic.tv/node/8899

Oh, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!  I agree with what the commentator.  This honky gringo cracker thinks he ROCKS!

Why should I do anything for a psycho, dog killing Chekist wannabe state obligated extortionist who can execute anyone he/she feels like it, and will get away with it EVEN IF IT'S FILMED, half the time?

There's gonna be a lot more of this, me thinks; and I also think the majority shares my 'tude.

No, you worthless gerbil/dog/horse/cat/squirrel shooting, bird stomping bastiches.  I'm not a threat to you, but I sure ain't goin' out of my way to help you in any way, shape or form.  I do NOT have a high opinion of the worst street gang in the u.s., so why should I worry about you in the slightest?!