Sunday, March 27, 2022

DREAMSCAPE JOURNAL

 Me, a black chick and a Middle Eastern chick were super tight.  We were walkin' around town, which was a weird hybrid of Frisco, and the town I live in.  I went to a Dollar Tree, and there was a chair there with a bag on top.  I took it outside to sit on on.  Soon the bag became merchandise, but when I went to return it, all the stores in the strip mall had security locks due to all the shop lifting.  I gave the chair and the merchandise back, then the three of us who I called 'The New Mod Squad' ended up going through one of the stores that suddenly had a open door, the clerk was gone, to shorten our journey by not having to go through the strip mall.  We then walked up and down a super steep hill, and I woke up shortly after.


The black chick was a sage of sorts.  Can't remember who she reminded me of.  Wonder if it was a visit from Reverend Delorise Lucas?  Being in the same room with her was like a drug.  Very powerful avatar, she was. . .is, though no longer on this cesspit of a planet.