Thursday, December 3, 2020

NOTHING IS RIGHT ABOUT WHAT WAS

 But we kept it going.  Now the chickens have come home to roost.  Time for the winds of change to come blowin' by.  It's gonna be messy, and some are trying to hold onto the olde way.

Ain't gonna work.  The stupid are gonna be removed from this place.  They planned on it before they got here.  Actually, I'm hoping to be gone from here too; but I know why I'm here.  Ego.  Yeah, stupidity.  I was warned I wouldn't be happy here, but did I listen?  Of course not!  I'll be pissin' on the 'lectric fence for all eternity, from the looks of it.  But those 'idiots' who are being removed are still attached to this place and don't want to go.  They are willfully ignorant, and they decided to be that way before they got here.  Then again, I decided not to be the sharpest blade in the draw as well.  I just know what I have to know to get to where I'm a'goin'.  I suppose that makes life a little easier.

I feel something on the horizon that's gonna turn everything downside up.  Very close.  Could be a few months (Less than 4.), or a few weeks (Less than 3.).  I dunno.  Time will tell, as we all get what we deserve.

It's had it's ups and downs, but statistically; it's been a pretty good run for me.  I've done everything I've wanted to accomplish, and I made it through life sans infernal crotch droppings since I escaped the household of my worthless psycho incubator.  I got to experience stuff that few do, and I can relive those moments in memory any time I choose.  

THINGS ARE GOING TO BE RESET TO THE WAY THEY ARE MEANT TO BE.  IT WON'T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT, BUT IT WILL HAPPEN.  JUST HOPE YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY, AND RIGHT WITH THE ULTIMATE UNIVERSE THAT CONSISTS OF A GAZILLION TIMELINES AND MULTIVERSES!!!!!