Monday, February 10, 2020

THE TIME I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL MY LIFE IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

Less than 11 months away, from what I was told in the 'Twilight Realm'.

Sure looks like it.  End of era is the only thing left to see.  Then I can get parole from the sentence of life.

What's left of me will be 'DANCIN' IN THE RUINS'!!!!!!!!!!!

Gods, I HATE this realm.  I'm enjoying the crash and burn aspect of it probably more than I should.  Man, I wanna party hearty!  Too bad I'm experiencing an economic downturn glitch.  Two weeks ago was my own fault, but I don't like having my time wasted on the 'hurry up and wait' crap.

Oh, well.  We always have enough of what we need to get us to where we're going.  Not what we want, but hey.  That's life.

I guess I'm doomed to die without my precious red nose hair coat.  I don't see myself growing a tail this year either.  Sucks the big one, but I ain't here for my convenience; as I can obviously see.