Tuesday, January 7, 2020

ECONOMIC TRUTH

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/do-you-remember-when-obama-said-that-women-make-less-than-men-for-the-sale-work-well-that-was-a-lie-women-do-make-less-than-men-overall-but-its-because-they-pick-lower-paying-careers-and-work-les/

I started at the bottom of NCR, and when I was out, I made more than everyone except the system's analyst and site manager due to mega overtime.  I also rescued the Cranbury, NJ data centre from perpetual lateness in the on-line up department.  It took a week, but I was stuck there for two, since that's how long they thought it would take me.  I used to be greased lightning.  And I DO NOT HAVE A SCHLONG!  I'm not a bloody breeder cow with a worthless parasite or two to hold me back like a ball and chain.  Only dire circumstances can keep me from my job, like maybe my death or something.  If I'm a bit sick, I generally go to work unless I'm ordered not to.  And I rarely get sick, BECAUSE OF MY HOLISTIC KNOWLEDGE!

A lot of chicks I guess just don't like the concept of a low stress lifestyle with a higher standard of living and discretionary time.  I guess they're not into being a reliable worker, either.

Not my problem.

Well, OK.  If they have a wee crotch dropping in adjacent flat or building beside us, they go off here and there; and I might as well be listening to a chronic air raid siren, so I guess it can be my problem.

DON'T EVER COME TO MY DOOR FOR HELP, YA BLOODY MORON!