Tuesday, August 20, 2019

I HATE INCONVENIENCES AND ANNOYANCES

Hence I avoid them to the best of my ability.  I don't play stupid mortal flotsam games, and I disowned all my relatives.  I also refuse to allow more people into my personal life.  I don't leave the nose cave unless I absolutely have to.  I work odd hours to avoid the worst of traffic most of the time, though glitches occur during holidays.  I shop early to avoid crowds, and being I am happiest in front of a computer, all my discretionary time is spent there.

So the world can feck off and live forever, since I'm gonna die some day and I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY 'HOOD!

NEENER-NEENER!

Now what would happen if the majority lived like that?  (Heh-heh-heh.)  Maybe the self-imposed isolation movement will grow.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!