Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I KINDA MISS YOU

Kah Di Yinni?  Was that how you spelled it?  Sacred Arrow?

https://www.google.com/search?q=leroy+keams+poster&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9grvLyM7bAhWHInwKHb6dAwYQsAQINQ&biw=1680&bih=857#imgrc=K2OiEjm5cMTBDM:

We had some fun times,  but ye gods you were expensive.  You were in Phoenix last I looked.  If I'd stayed with my last halfway decent job, I'd be there; but considering I think Phoenix is HELL on Earth, I decided to take the compensation package; which was pretty good.

Don't know if you're still on this planet, considering all the links that led to you are gonzo; but maybe I'll focus on you tonight so you can invade a dream if you so choose.  You're the only ex who I have fond memories of.

You're now 66 if you're still around, huh?  Gods, you were drop dead gorgeous before we met.  Hope you're at peace and doing OK now, where ever you are.

Koneh, nááʼahideeltsééh, what ever.