Friday, March 30, 2018

Same Kind Of Different As Me (2017)

Watch it if you can.

THE RACIAL DISCORD HAS TO STOP.  WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE BLACK, RED, BROWN, HONKEY-GRINGO-CRACKER, YELLOW, PURPLE OR GREEN.  ALL I CARE ABOUT IS IF YOU'RE NICE OR AN ARSEHOLE!!!!!  HEY!  I HAVE A CHINESE SOUL SISTER AS WELL AS MY TWIN FLAME MICK (I mean that in a good way.) FLAT MATE, AND SHE WOULD HAVE AS EASILY BEEN BLACK OR WHATEVER.  I ALSO HAD A DINEH BF IN THE PAST, AND HE'S THE ONLY ONE I DON'T HAVE ANY BAD MEMORIES OF.  (Well, he was tainted with 1/4 English blood; but it didn't matter.  He was born and raised in Dilcon, AZ.  Total Navajo at heart.)

Appearances don't matter.  It's what's in your heart and soul.  So what if your tan is deeper than mine?  You don't matter any less or more.  In the cosmic scheme of things we are all equally important.

Man, maybe if everyone took Ayahuasca when they were 16, they'd realise this.  It should be a mandatory rite of passage for everyone alive.  No, I never took it; but I had an NDE, so I don't need it.

(Thanks, Les Visible for recommending this.)