Monday, February 12, 2018

Personal Rant

Trees in full bloom in the first week of February, locally.  From Autumn to spring it went, with one summer day on the third of February.  A day over 80°, in my book.  I also face HELL every weekend for the foreseeable future.  The hours are insane, I wind up in pain until Tuesday if I have Monday off, and my job may be disabling me.  My right hand is screwed, though it works now if I hold it under hot water for a while.  When I wake up, it's in pain; and I can't even make a fist all the way.

Something has to change.

My temper is at an all time premium.  It's always been bad, but now it's over the top.  My stress tolerance does not exist, and my fuse in a nanometre long. . .on a good day.  Lack of sleep, a hated treadmill of circumstances where you are fighting for something you don't even want because you have no choice in a state of perpetual discomfort will do that fer ya.  Having just enough Akashic Knowledge to make you not dangerous but miserable adds to that.

Oh well.  At least there's some good news.  I gotta die some day.

Which reminds me.  Can we start WW III already?!