Tuesday, April 1, 2014

BEYOND THE VEIL

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/29/violinist-blows-the-internet-away-with-incredible-new-music-video-i-cant-get-enough-of-this/

Lindsey Stirling, at her best; not that she's ever anything else.  All she's missing is the Irish accent.  Hard to believe this chick came out of UTAH.  Lindsey is INCREDIBLE!  If I had the bucks and something vested in time, I'd buy every last one of her CDs.  This is one of the most awesome people to ever walk the Earth.  Gods, and ain't she as gorgeous as her music?  Hope she keeps her focus FOREVER!  This is as good as an rock music, and better than most; to tell the truth.  Maybe she has the right tuning?

I really, REALLY think this is my last year, though.  If it's not, I'm gonna be off grid, so. . .

Not that I'm expecting a 'grid' to be left.  ;^)

And this is a good thing!