Monday, November 28, 2011

I Don't Have Enough Time For Shit!

NOT my complaint.  Even before I was retired, and did tons of overtime, I had enough time.

Hey!  I knew how to use it.  I didn't waste it on things that most feel obligated to spend it on.  I mean, how much time do chicks spend modifying themselves?  I don't do that.  I see that as an extra hour of sleep, or whatever.  I also refuse to have my time hijacked.  I'll do favours on MY terms, not on random requests unless it's a life or death matter.  (Of course it also helps not to have one of those vile little time vampires known as crotch droppings as your legal ball and chain that you're stuck working around, but that's another problem that is not mine; as I have said before.)

Saying no!  What a concept.  People are programmed out of doing that.  In fact, people are programmed out of standing up for themselves.  Now that we realise it, are we going to do something about it?