Wednesday, March 4, 2015

This Ain't Too Good, But On The Other Hand

http://www.psmag.com/business-economics/from-our-prison-to-your-dinner-table

I'm under the impression these animals are treated better than those on the factory farms from these pics.  This animal exploitation is bothering me more day by day.  I still have to buy it for the household deities (cats), but I think I'm only buying chicken now when we have company.  Man, and we had two sets of visitors in a two week period.  It was cool, though.  My flatmate's brother came over after them not seeing each other for about 10 years.  The dude and his partner had a rough time for a couple of years, but hopefully things will get better for them for what time we have left.

A trip.  A Pagan and a Muslim.  They are both very nice, and it works.  The Middle East would be a very nice place if it weren't for outside interference.  Socially superior to what we have in the West, I suspect.  Though I wish they'd recognise all animals as equal.

Well, some do.  All are different, so. . .