Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Personal Rant

In the last Les Visible post I put up, he mentioned a countdown.  I'm doing my own.  I've BEEN doing them all my life, though they never amounted to anything.  I'm doing one now.  Something major is supposed to happen to me before Lughnasadh, though I don't know what it is.  I'm hoping I'll be transferred to the next realm, but not necessarily.  Some individuals just want to keep you guessing.  They give you hints and clues, but no definite answers, even though they know what you want to know.

I'm hoping that whatever it is hits before Litha, but hey.  We shall see.  Things are strangely better than we'd hoped.  Unexpected things keep happening, too.  In a good way.  We shall see.

Hey, Sophia!  (I assume you're reading this.)  I'll try to work with you and yours, OK?  Just give me a map.  I'll see what I can do!