Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Personal Rant

It needs me, but I don't need it.  IT IS A FECKIN' LIABILITY!  A PRISON!  BALL AND CHAINS, AND I HATE IT!  I HAVE NO USE FOR IT FOR MY OWN SAKE!  BUT IT NEEDS ME TO BE ITS SLAVE JUST A LITTLE WHILE LONGER!!!!!!!

What is it?  Physical existence.

Sooooooo INCONVENIENT!  Some things need me more than ever now.  I take care of five cats.   Some idiot next door smashed their door into the face of my most loving one, and there was blood all over the walkway in front of my door, and I guess the impact dislodged his retinas, because now he's blind.  No, I didn't see it.  But judging from the wounds on the cat's face which are now healed, and the positioning of all the blood, that seems like a logical deduction.  But I didn't see it, so. . .what can I do?  I have no idea who's responsible, or if it was even deliberate.  I just have to deal with it, and so does the cat.  He'll be OK, though. . .as long as I'm around.

A couple of other things also happened that would have driven me out of my mind a few years back, but now. . .meh!  Ishkabibble, even.  Oh well.  Because of what I know, I don't care very much. . .if at all.

Well, good-bye for now; you who left.  May your future be peaceful, Zorro!  Even if you never do finish with what I don't think I'll post.

I hope we are all taken out before August.  The one who knows ain't tellin' me any specifics of what she meant when she gave me my message.  She's just letting me speculate.

On the other hand, despite the temporary inconvenience; does any of this matter in the long run?

On the other hand, something else I did seems to be working quite well; and now THAT'S important.  Ultimately, I need nothing but my knowledge.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!