Sunday, June 19, 2016

Personal Rant

The Platonic Year allegedly ends the beginning of this September fer real, as opposed to the phony 12/21/12.  Now my question is, why should September, 4 be any different from September, 1?  I don't think it will be.  I don't think we're gonna be any more psychic, or any lighter, or any closer to the next dimension up.  It doesn't make sense to me.  On the other hand, it has to do with planetary alignment.  Maybe earthquakes and volcanos galore, but nothing metaphysical.

Opinions may vary.

It's also not the day I'm gonna be 'set free', if my own end of this sojourn of Hell goes according to something I wrote.  But that might not happen either, so. . .

I do NOT see how I can still be here in 2018, though.  At the rate things are going, we're gonna be on the streets before year end, and I'm too old fer dat shoite.

On the other hand that's been the situation a couple of times before, and things happened to rescue us. I was also told things would be taken care of more than once by more than one source, though I was not told anything specific.

We shall see.