Sunday, February 14, 2016

Personal Rant

81°F in February a few days ago where we live, though it was 78° at the weather station by the shore on the same day.  Trees are in bloom.  Of course in the Northeast, they're freezing their patooties off. In fact, in the East; it's freezing all the way to the southern states that touch the Gulf yesterday.

Getting late spring weather and summer weather in the winter.  What will the summer be like?  Will I be here to see it?  Hope not, but that's not my decision.

Will everything be 'sorted out' in two and a half months?  And just exactly what does 'sorted out' mean?  Some people are so damn cryptic when 'splainin' stuff to ya.  There are also some rules you better not break.

Gods, I hate Sundays.  At least I get to go to work later.  Unfortunately I also have to make a cat food run.

Oh well.  Such is life.

Just listened to a William Griffith (Valiant) interview.  He said February is the month of ????????????????????????

I adore the guy and love his art, but HE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I ready for whatever it is?

BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!