Tuesday, March 4, 2014

In Israel, ‘Having An Old Friend For Dinner’

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/in-israel-having-an-old-friend-for-dinner/

Man, with all the cannibalism promotion on my blog, you think I'm gonna come down on this?  I laughed my arse off at the innuendo.  No, it's not nice; but if I were invited to a Purim party locally by a Jewish bud that I currently don't have, I'd go.  I don't drink, but I'd royally stuff my face.  It's the most intense annual party in existence.

I don't reserve a special hate for Jews, but Zionists.  I also think the Israeli government is a pile of shite, along with the government of the u.s. and U.K..  Then there's Vatican City.  Will the current pope actually clean that up?  He's working on it.

Again, I've known tons of uber cool Jews, including some technicians FROM ISRAEL!  Gotta take everyone on an individual basis.  How many times do I have to say that?