Sunday, September 22, 2013

FREE YOURSELF!

http://www.zengardner.com/free/

The deprogramming of the self!  DO IT!!!!!!!

AND IF YOU WANT SOMETHING POSTED, PUT IT ON TRUTUBE OR TRUETUBE!!!!!  YOUTUBE IS A SKANKY WHORE!!!!!!!!!  THEY WERE ACTUALLY AFRAID OF THIS VIDEO AND DELETED IT!!!!!!!!

This blog is here in part to make this happen.  In fact, it's the main part.  Other parts are to piss you off, or make you laugh; depending on how morbid your sense of humour.  Occasionally I post awesome pictures to take you out of this world.

Of course I still see y'all as a liability and wish I'd never have to look at another person again; but that's not an option at present, so I do what I have to do to get into that state until I'm there.  And when I am there, I'm spending a short eternity riding comets (Probably sidesaddle), and spending all my time with critters and far more lofty creatures not of my species who weren't as stupid as us to come here with all these asinine self-imposed limitations.